- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Alofi weather in May 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 195195 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Alofi, Niue shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alofi in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Alofi in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alofi in May?
There are normally -9999 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alofi in May - that's -9999% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Alofi in May?
The average sea temperature around Alofi in May is 27°C.
Does it rain in Alofi in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Alofi in May and the average monthly rainfall is 195mm.
Alofi sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alofi in May 2020. Select a month to view Alofi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:35||17:58|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:40||17:52|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:46||17:49|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th November 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Niue destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.