- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Alofi weather in May 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 195195 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Alofi, Niue shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alofi in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Alofi in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Alofi in May?
The average sea temperature around Alofi in May is 27°C.
Does it rain in Alofi in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Alofi in May and the average monthly rainfall is 195mm.
Alofi sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alofi in May 2020. Select a month to view Alofi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:35||17:58|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:40||17:52|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:46||17:49|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Niue destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.