- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Agades weather in May 2020
- 4242°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Agades, Niger shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Agades in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 42°C in Agades in May with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 27°C at night.
How sunny is it in Agades in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Agades in May - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Agades in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Agades in May and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Agades sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Agades in May 2020. Select a month to view Agades sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:02||18:48|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:56||18:53|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:54||18:58|
- Find cheap flights to Niger with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Niger in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Niger in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.