- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Managua weather in May 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 154154 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Managua, Nicaragua shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Managua in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Managua in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Managua in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Managua in May - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Managua in May?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Managua in May and the average monthly rainfall is 154mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Managua in May?
On average less than 1 day in May in Managua is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Managua sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Managua in May 2020. Select a month to view Managua sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:25||17:59|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:21||18:02|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:19||18:07|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nicaragua in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nicaragua in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.