- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Granada weather in May 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 153153 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Granada, Nicaragua shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Granada in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Granada in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Granada in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Granada in May - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Granada in May?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Granada in May and the average monthly rainfall is 153mm.
Granada sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Granada in May 2020. Select a month to view Granada sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:24||17:58|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:20||18:01|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:18||18:05|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nicaragua in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nicaragua in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.