- Book tours & holidays to Namibia with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £781 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Tsumeb weather in May 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Tsumeb, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tsumeb in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Tsumeb in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tsumeb in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tsumeb in May - that's 90% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tsumeb in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Tsumeb in May and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Tsumeb sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tsumeb in May 2020. Select a month to view Tsumeb sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:04||18:28|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:10||18:21|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:15||18:18|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Namibia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.