- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Khorixas weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Namibia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Khorixas, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Khorixas in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Khorixas in May, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Khorixas in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Khorixas in May - that's 82% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Khorixas in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Khorixas in May and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Khorixas sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Khorixas in May 2020. Select a month to view Khorixas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:17||18:37|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:22||18:30|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:28||18:27|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Namibia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.