- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Quirimbas weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Quirimbas, Mozambique shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Quirimbas weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Quirimbas in May is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 76% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 37mm (1.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Quirimbas in May is 28°C (82°F).
Quirimbas sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Quirimbas in May 2020. Select a month to view Quirimbas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:25||17:05|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:28||17:01|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:32||17:00|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
More Mozambique destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details