- Save up to 25% on last minute hotel stays in 2020
- Filter hotel deals by destination, star rating, facilities & more
- Travel before 20th May 2020 (inclusive)
Belle Mare weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mauritius with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 233233 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Belle Mare, Mauritius shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Belle Mare in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Belle Mare in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belle Mare in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belle Mare in May - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Belle Mare in May?
The average sea temperature around Belle Mare in May is 26°C.
Does it rain in Belle Mare in May?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Belle Mare in May and the average monthly rainfall is 233mm.
Belle Mare sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Belle Mare in May 2020. Select a month to view Belle Mare sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:25||17:47|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:31||17:40|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:37||17:36|
- Save on holidays with last minute spring clearance deals
- Explore the best deals available from Teletext Holidays
- Alternatively search for specific destination & travel dates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mauritius
Where's hot in Mauritius in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mauritius in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.