- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Majuro weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 248248 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Majuro, Marshall Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Majuro weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Majuro in May is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 58% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 248mm (9.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 17 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Majuro in May is 28°C (82°F).
Majuro sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Majuro in May 2020. Select a month to view Majuro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:20||18:43|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:17||18:44|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:17||18:47|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
More Marshall Islands destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details