- Find the cheapest flights to Bamako (BKO), Mali
- Check the best prices available for the next 8 months
- Prices shown are return fares including taxes & surcharges
Bamako weather in May 2020
- 3838°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Bamako, Mali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bamako in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 38°C in Bamako in May with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bamako in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bamako in May - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bamako in May?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Bamako in May and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Bamako sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bamako in May 2020. Select a month to view Bamako sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:11||18:47|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:07||18:50|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:05||18:54|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 22nd March 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Mali in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mali in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.