- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Savannakhut weather in May 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 179179 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Savannakhut, Laos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Savannakhut in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Savannakhut in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Savannakhut in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Savannakhut in May - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Savannakhut in May?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Savannakhut in May and the average monthly rainfall is 179mm.
Savannakhut sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Savannakhut in May 2020. Select a month to view Savannakhut sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:36||18:20|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:30||18:25|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:27||18:30|
- Find cheap flights to Laos with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Laos in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Laos in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.