- Check popular offers on Wendy Wu Tours to Laos
- Sort by price, duration, reviews & popular ratings
- Book with the award winning specialist tour operator
Luang Prabang weather in May 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 161161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Luang Prabang, Laos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Luang Prabang in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Luang Prabang in May with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luang Prabang in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luang Prabang in May - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Luang Prabang in May?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Luang Prabang in May and the average monthly rainfall is 161mm.
Luang Prabang sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Luang Prabang in May 2020. Select a month to view Luang Prabang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:42||18:35|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:35||18:41|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:32||18:47|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Laos in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Laos in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.