- Save up to 40% in Hotels.com Wanderlust sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 22nd March 2020 (inclusive)
Pristina weather in May 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Pristina, Kosovo shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pristina in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Pristina in May, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pristina in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pristina in May - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pristina in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Pristina in May and the average monthly rainfall is 80mm.
Pristina sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pristina in May 2020. Select a month to view Pristina sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:30||19:36|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:12||19:52|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:00||20:06|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kosovo in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kosovo in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.