- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Pristina weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kosovo with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Kosovo
The July weather guide for Pristina, Kosovo shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pristina in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Pristina in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pristina in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pristina in July - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pristina in July?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Pristina in July and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pristina sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pristina in July 2022. Select a month to view Pristina sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:01||20:17|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:12||20:11|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:26||19:57|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.