- Save on flights in 2021/2022 in easyJet sale
- Explore cheap flights to destinations across Europe
- Travel before 26th March 2022 (inclusive)
Pristina weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kosovo with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Kosovo
The March weather guide for Pristina, Kosovo shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Pristina in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Pristina in March, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pristina in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pristina in March - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pristina in March?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Pristina in March and the average monthly rainfall is 61mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pristina sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pristina in March 2022. Select a month to view Pristina sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:11||17:25|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||05:46||17:43|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:20||19:00|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.