- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Pristina weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kosovo with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 22°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Kosovo
The January weather guide for Pristina, Kosovo shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Pristina in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 2°C in Pristina in January, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pristina in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pristina in January - that's 22% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pristina in January?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Pristina in January and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pristina sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pristina in January 2022. Select a month to view Pristina sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:06||16:12|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:02||16:28|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:51||16:47|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.