- Find cheap flights to Kiribati with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
South Tarawa weather in May 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 143143 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for South Tarawa, Kiribati shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in South Tarawa in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in South Tarawa in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around South Tarawa in May?
The average sea temperature around South Tarawa in May is 29°C.
Does it rain in South Tarawa in May?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in South Tarawa in May and the average monthly rainfall is 143mm.
South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for South Tarawa in May 2020. Select a month to view South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:20||18:30|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:18||18:29|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:19||18:31|
- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kiribati in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kiribati in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.