- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Christmas Island weather in May 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Christmas Island, Kiribati shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Christmas Island in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Christmas Island in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Christmas Island in May?
The average sea temperature around Christmas Island in May is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Christmas Island in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Christmas Island in May and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm.
Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Christmas Island in May 2020. Select a month to view Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:21||18:32|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:20||18:32|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:21||18:34|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kiribati in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kiribati in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.