- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Korhogo weather in May 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 128128 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Korhogo, Ivory Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Korhogo in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Korhogo in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Korhogo in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Korhogo in May - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Korhogo in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Korhogo in May and the average monthly rainfall is 128mm.
Korhogo sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Korhogo in May 2020. Select a month to view Korhogo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:06||18:34|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:02||18:36|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:01||18:40|
- Save with low fares on flights to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £343 return
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Ivory Coast in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Ivory Coast in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.