- Explore the latest holiday offers for Israel
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Dead Sea weather in May 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Dead Sea, Israel shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dead Sea sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dead Sea in May 2020. Select a month to view Dead Sea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:53||19:18|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:41||19:29|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:35||19:38|
- Get a 7 day hire car and pay for just 5 days
- Available at participating locations across Europe
- Book cars for Benelux, Italy, Scandinavia, Spain, UK & more
Where's hot in Israel in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Israel in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.