- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Dead Sea weather in May 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Dead Sea, Israel shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dead Sea in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Dead Sea in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dead Sea in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dead Sea in May - that's 81% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Dead Sea in May?
There are usually no days with some rain in Dead Sea in May and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Dead Sea sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dead Sea in May 2020. Select a month to view Dead Sea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:53||19:18|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:41||19:29|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:35||19:38|
- Book tours & holidays to Israel with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £1,291 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Israel in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Israel in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.