- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Iraq
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Karbala weather in May 2020
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Karbala, Iraq shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Karbala in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Karbala in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Karbala in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Karbala in May - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Karbala in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Karbala in May and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Karbala sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Karbala in May 2020. Select a month to view Karbala sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:17||18:46|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:05||18:56|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:57||19:06|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Iraq in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iraq in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.