- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Basra weather in May 2020
- 3838°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Basra, Iraq shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Basra in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 38°C in Basra in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Basra in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Basra in May - that's 66% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Basra in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Basra in May and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Basra sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Basra in May 2020. Select a month to view Basra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:05||18:27|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:54||18:37|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:47||18:46|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Iraq
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Iraq in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iraq in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.