- Save up to 60% with Hotels.com Black Friday sale
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 30th April 2020 (inclusive)
Tegucigalpa weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 188188 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Tegucigalpa, Honduras shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tegucigalpa in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Tegucigalpa in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tegucigalpa in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tegucigalpa in May - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tegucigalpa in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Tegucigalpa in May and the average monthly rainfall is 188mm.
Tegucigalpa sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tegucigalpa in May 2020. Select a month to view Tegucigalpa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:27||18:05|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:21||18:09|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:20||18:14|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Honduras in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Honduras in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.