- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Libreville weather in May 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 251251 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Libreville, Gabon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Libreville weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Libreville in May is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 40% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 251mm (9.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Libreville in May is 28°C (82°F).
Libreville sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Libreville in May 2020. Select a month to view Libreville sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:15||18:23|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:14||18:23|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:16||18:24|
- Find low prices on flights to Gabon
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More Gabon destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details