- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Alembe weather in May 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 201201 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Alembe, Gabon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alembe in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Alembe in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alembe in May?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alembe in May - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Alembe in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Alembe in May and the average monthly rainfall is 201mm.
Alembe sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alembe in May 2020. Select a month to view Alembe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:09||18:16|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:09||18:15|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:10||18:17|
- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Gabon in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Gabon in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.