- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Palikir, Pohnpei weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 461461 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Palikir, Pohnpei, Federated States of Micronesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Palikir, Pohnpei sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Palikir, Pohnpei in May 2020. Select a month to view Palikir, Pohnpei sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:13||18:35|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:10||18:37|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:10||18:40|
- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com off-season deals
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in the Micronesia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Micronesia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.