- Save up to 45% on hotels in the Expedia escape sale
- Book hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Barcelona & more
- Travel before 26th October 2019 (inclusive)
Malabo weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 277277 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Malabo, Equatorial Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Malabo sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malabo in May 2020. Select a month to view Malabo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:14||18:29|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:12||18:30|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:13||18:32|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Where's hot in Equatorial Guinea in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Equatorial Guinea in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.