- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Malabo weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 277277 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Malabo, Equatorial Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Malabo in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Malabo in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Malabo in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Malabo in May - that's 40% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Malabo in May?
The average sea temperature around Malabo in May is 29°C.
Does it rain in Malabo in May?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Malabo in May and the average monthly rainfall is 277mm.
Malabo sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malabo in May 2020. Select a month to view Malabo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:14||18:29|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:12||18:30|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:13||18:32|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Equatorial Guinea
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Equatorial Guinea in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Equatorial Guinea in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.