- Save EXTRA 5% on hotel stays in 2020 with Barcelo
- Excludes flash sale & happy days + Asia Gardens & el Novo
- Travel between 4th Mar & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Santa Ana weather in May 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 169169 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Santa Ana, El Salvador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Ana in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Santa Ana in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Ana in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Ana in May - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Santa Ana in May?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Santa Ana in May and the average monthly rainfall is 169mm.
Santa Ana sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Ana in May 2020. Select a month to view Santa Ana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:36||18:15|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:31||18:18|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:29||18:23|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in El Salvador in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in El Salvador in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.