- Find low prices on flights to Djibouti
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Djibouti City weather in May 2020
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3131°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Djibouti City, Djibouti shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Djibouti City weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Djibouti City in May is a very hot 35°C (95°F) with extreme heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 27°C (81°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 79% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 9mm (0.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Djibouti City in May is 31°C (88°F).
Djibouti City sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Djibouti City in May 2020. Select a month to view Djibouti City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:48||18:21|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:44||18:24|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:43||18:28|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More Djibouti destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details