- Book early for beachclub holidays in summer 2020
- Resorts located in Greece, Italy, Spain & Croatia
- Travel between 1st May & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
Split weather in May 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Split, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Split in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Split in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Split in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Split in May - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Split in May?
The average sea temperature around Split in May is 18°C.
Does it rain in Split in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Split in May and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm.
Split sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Split in May 2020. Select a month to view Split sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:47||19:57|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:28||20:14|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:16||20:28|
- Save up to 10% on holidays to Croatia
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Croatia
Where's hot in Croatia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.