- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Penrhyn weather in May 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 152152 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Penrhyn, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Penrhyn sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Penrhyn in May 2020. Select a month to view Penrhyn sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:36||18:23|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:38||18:19|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:41||18:19|
- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com off-season deals
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in the Cook Islands in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Cook Islands in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.