- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Avarua weather in May 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 205205 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Avarua, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Avarua weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Avarua in May is a warm 27°C (81°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F).
Expect 205mm (8.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Avarua in May is 26°C (79°F).
Avarua sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Avarua in May 2020. Select a month to view Avarua sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:57||18:15|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:03||18:08|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:09||18:05|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to the Cook Islands
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
More Cook Islands destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details