- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Aitutaki weather in May 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 174174 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Aitutaki, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Aitutaki in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Aitutaki in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Aitutaki in May?
The average sea temperature around Aitutaki in May is 27°C.
Does it rain in Aitutaki in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Aitutaki in May and the average monthly rainfall is 174mm.
Aitutaki sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Aitutaki in May 2020. Select a month to view Aitutaki sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:54||18:18|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:59||18:12|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:05||18:09|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Cook Islands in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Cook Islands in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.