- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Mbandaka weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 143143 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Mbandaka, Congo-Kinshasa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mbandaka in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Mbandaka in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mbandaka in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mbandaka in May - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mbandaka in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Mbandaka in May and the average monthly rainfall is 143mm.
Mbandaka sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mbandaka in May 2020. Select a month to view Mbandaka sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:41||17:48|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:40||17:47|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:41||17:48|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Congo-Kinshasa in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Congo-Kinshasa in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.