- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Goma weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Congo-Kinshasa with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 149149 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Goma, Congo-Kinshasa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Goma in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Goma in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Goma in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Goma in May - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Goma in May?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Goma in May and the average monthly rainfall is 149mm.
Goma sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Goma in May 2020. Select a month to view Goma sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:59||18:02|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:58||18:01|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:00||18:02|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Congo-Kinshasa in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Congo-Kinshasa in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.