- Find the cheapest flights to Moroni (YVA), Comoros
- Check the best prices available for the next 8 months
- Prices shown are return fares including taxes & surcharges
Ouani, Anjouan weather in May 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 136136 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Ouani, Anjouan, Comoros shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ouani, Anjouan in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Ouani, Anjouan in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ouani, Anjouan in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ouani, Anjouan in May - that's 78% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ouani, Anjouan in May?
The average sea temperature around Ouani, Anjouan in May is 28°C.
Does it rain in Ouani, Anjouan in May?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Ouani, Anjouan in May and the average monthly rainfall is 136mm.
Ouani, Anjouan sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ouani, Anjouan in May 2020. Select a month to view Ouani, Anjouan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:09||17:49|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:12||17:45|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:16||17:44|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Comoros destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.