- Save on flights from the UK to Hangzhou, China with KLM
- Book return flights from airports across the UK
- Prices start from just £449 return including taxes
Zangjiajie weather in May 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 218218 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Zangjiajie, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Zangjiajie in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Zangjiajie in May, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Zangjiajie in May?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Zangjiajie in May - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Zangjiajie in May?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Zangjiajie in May and the average monthly rainfall is 218mm.
Zangjiajie sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Zangjiajie in May 2020. Select a month to view Zangjiajie sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:57||19:14|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:46||19:24|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:40||19:32|
- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.