- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Yuanyang weather in May 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 128128 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Yuanyang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Yuanyang in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Yuanyang in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yuanyang in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yuanyang in May - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Yuanyang in May?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Yuanyang in May and the average monthly rainfall is 128mm.
Yuanyang sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yuanyang in May 2020. Select a month to view Yuanyang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:35||19:36|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:27||19:43|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:23||19:50|
- Browse the lowest fares on Oman Air flights in 2019/2020
- Book flights to Oman, the Middle East & across Asia
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester Airport
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.