- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Wuhan weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 163163 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Wuhan, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wuhan in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Wuhan in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wuhan in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wuhan in May - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Wuhan in May?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Wuhan in May and the average monthly rainfall is 163mm.
Wuhan sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wuhan in May 2020. Select a month to view Wuhan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:39||19:01|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:28||19:11|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:21||19:20|
- Save 10% on early bookings for summer & later
- Must book before 5th April 2020
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.