- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in China
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Qufu weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Qufu, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Qufu in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Qufu in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Qufu in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Qufu in May - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Qufu in May?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Qufu in May and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
Qufu sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Qufu in May 2020. Select a month to view Qufu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:20||18:59|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:06||19:11|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:58||19:22|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.