- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in China
- Book cheap hotels in Beijing, Shanghai & more
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Ordos weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Ordos, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ordos in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Ordos in May, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ordos in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ordos in May - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ordos in May?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Ordos in May and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm.
Ordos sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ordos in May 2020. Select a month to view Ordos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:42||19:35|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:26||19:49|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:16||20:02|
- Save EXTRA £60 on Wendy Wu Tours with flights
- Book tours to South America, Asia & more
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.