- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Nanchang weather in May 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 254254 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Nanchang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nanchang in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Nanchang in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nanchang in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nanchang in May - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nanchang in May?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Nanchang in May and the average monthly rainfall is 254mm.
Nanchang sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nanchang in May 2020. Select a month to view Nanchang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:36||18:52|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:25||19:01|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:19||19:09|
- Browse the latest special offers on hotel stays in 2017/2018
- Book Anantara Hotels in the Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Offers include discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.