- Book tours & holidays to Tibet with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £2,039 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Minfeng weather in May 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Minfeng, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Minfeng in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Minfeng in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Minfeng in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Minfeng in May - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Minfeng in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Minfeng in May and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Minfeng sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Minfeng in May 2020. Select a month to view Minfeng sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:35||21:18|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:20||21:31|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:11||21:43|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to China
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.