- Save on flights to Beijing, China
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £346 return
Luoyang weather in May 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Luoyang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Luoyang in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Luoyang in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luoyang in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luoyang in May - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Luoyang in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Luoyang in May and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Luoyang sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Luoyang in May 2020. Select a month to view Luoyang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:40||19:15|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:27||19:27|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:19||19:37|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.