- Save on flight+hotel bookings with the Virgin Atlantic
- Book holidays to Boston, New York, Orlando & more
- Holiday prices start from just £399 per person
Hotan weather in May 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Hotan, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Wednesday 25th Dec 2019
How hot is it in Hotan in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Hotan in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hotan in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hotan in May - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Hotan in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Hotan in May and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Hotan sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hotan in May 2020. Select a month to view Hotan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:46||21:30|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:31||21:43|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:22||21:54|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to China
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.