- Save on flight+hotel bookings with the Virgin Atlantic
- Book holidays to Boston, New York, Orlando & more
- Holiday prices start from just £399 per person
Altay weather in May 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Altay, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Wednesday 25th Dec 2019
How hot is it in Altay in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Altay in May, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Altay in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Altay in May - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Altay in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Altay in May and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Altay sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Altay in May 2020. Select a month to view Altay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:50||21:20|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:28||21:41|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:14||21:57|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.