- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Easter Island weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 147147 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Easter Island, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Easter Island in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Easter Island in May, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Easter Island in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Easter Island in May - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Easter Island in May?
The average sea temperature around Easter Island in May is 23°C.
Does it ever rain in Easter Island in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Easter Island in May and the average monthly rainfall is 147mm.
Easter Island sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Easter Island in May 2020. Select a month to view Easter Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:43||18:46|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:51||18:37|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:59||18:32|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where's hot in Chile in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.