- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 22nd March 2020 (inclusive)
Ouagadougou weather in May 2020
- 3838°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ouagadougou in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 38°C in Ouagadougou in May with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 27°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ouagadougou in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ouagadougou in May - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ouagadougou in May?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Ouagadougou in May and the average monthly rainfall is 74mm.
Ouagadougou sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ouagadougou in May 2020. Select a month to view Ouagadougou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:46||18:20|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:41||18:24|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:40||18:28|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Burkina Faso in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burkina Faso in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.