- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Brazil
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Curitiba weather in May 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Curitiba, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Curitiba in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Curitiba in May, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Curitiba in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Curitiba in May - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Curitiba in May?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Curitiba in May and the average monthly rainfall is 107mm.
Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Curitiba in May 2020. Select a month to view Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:40||17:48|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:48||17:39|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:55||17:35|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.