- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Gaborone weather in May 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Gaborone, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Gaborone weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Gaborone in May is a warm 25°C (77°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 8°C (46°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 80% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 11mm (0.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gaborone in May 2020. Select a month to view Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:38||17:48|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:46||17:40|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:53||17:35|
- Book tours & holidays to Botswana with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £695 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
More Botswana destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details