- Explore the latest holiday offers for Botswana
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Gaborone weather in May 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Gaborone, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Gaborone in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Gaborone in May with no heat and humidity, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gaborone in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gaborone in May - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Gaborone in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Gaborone in May and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gaborone in May 2020. Select a month to view Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:38||17:48|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:46||17:40|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:53||17:35|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Botswana in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Botswana in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.